[pianotech] William Braid White

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 20:23:00 MDT 2012

	"With Deep and Sincere Apologies for getting Y'all riled up......."

Thumpe(r)
I don't think anyone is "...getting..riled up....". Just cussin' and
discussin' as usual.<G> Ya needs to put your thicker skin on.<G>
Best Regards,
Your Bud,
Joe
P.S.
According to my Mentor, who attended The WBW School in Chicago, He didn't
have a clue about the real world/out in the trenches! And, he was a royal
pain in the ass most of the time.<G>
Just thought you would like to know the "inside story".<G>
P.S.S.
I don't seem to have your correct email address. Will you send me a private
email?
Curmudge aka Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police