[pianotech] William Braid White

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue May 15 17:26:51 MDT 2012

 Well I don't know about any WBW comments on spinets either but my Dad said when WBW was asked what to do about soundboard cracks he stated. " Gentleman....Soundboard cracks? Leave them alone"
Dale

WBW was definitely around during the early decades of the spinet era. I don’t know what, if anything, he had to say about them.

ddf

Dale Erwin... RPT
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com