[pianotech] Werkmeister III tuning - slightly OT

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue May 15 09:37:53 MDT 2012

Yes, I'm at a church today that still plays an old pipe organ with a Baldwin
R. Last fall it was -5 average. Today it is plus 9 average. Where do I set
the piano? I've decided to just set it on 440.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____