[pianotech] Exams discussion - Odd?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun May 13 15:46:09 MDT 2012

Thank you, David, for an excellent write up of the exam and the pursuit of excellence in tuning.  I have several customers with above average pianos that I tune twice year. Because the climate in Hawaii is so steady, the pianos are  barely out of tune when I get there. I have come to enjoy tuning these pianos for no other reason than they give me a chance to hone my aural skills. I basically give myself a tuning lesson. I strive to get these pianos in even better condition than they were before I got there.  There is something to be said for striving for excellence.

Wim

Sent from my iPhone