[pianotech] CTE's - what are you thoughts? (continuation of Re:Old can of worms)

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Sat May 12 18:25:23 MDT 2012

David, I'm hoping you can answer my question, which follows from one of your emails (below)...

I've heard that if I use a precise 4:2 match for the midsection, a 2:1 for the treble, and a 6:3 for the bass, I'd pass the test w/ flying colors.

Have I understood this "hint" correctly?   Thanks...   Bill Fritz (Hoping to soon take the Tuning exam)