[pianotech] CTE's - what are you thoughts? (continuation of Re: Old can of worms)

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat May 12 17:09:40 MDT 2012

Aurally verified, yes, but I would hope that the criteria is somewhat more
objective than "pleasing" and certainly was when I proctored one exam.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

Dave Renaud described the procedure exactly correctly, as far as I know.
Notes that appear out of tolerance are aurally verified before points are
deducted. I suppose the examinee can make his case, but if the aural checks
show the note is flat or sharp, then the points _are_ deducted.

Kent