[pianotech] palm nailers? (More coherent.)

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 07:34:00 MDT 2012

'sorry 'bout that last. It was (poorly) sent from an Ipad, with which I have no experience:  so I saw a  rechargeable-battery palm-nailer at Sears ( on sale at $59.95 ) and wondered if anyone had tried one of these for tuning pins. I imagine that it may be too light-duty, but the abscence of a hose makes it sound intriguing for this use.

Euphonious Thumpe