[pianotech] Old can of worms (was Re: tunelab vs verituner)

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:18:43 MDT 2012

Hey guys,

Hate to tell ya, but y'all are wrong about ETD use.

If one tunes aurally, he can do other useful things with his eyes. Like
this morning...I watched the last part of today's stage in the Giro
d'Italia during my first tuning. And now reading email (and responding)
during the last one.

At F#4 currently, tuning unisons as I go.

Or I suppose one could also use his eyes to look at things on the piano,
which I also do. Just not when the Giro is on.

:-)

John Formsma

--
John Formsma, RPT