[pianotech] Kohler & Campbell Hammer Springs

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri May 11 09:27:41 MDT 2012

Hi Joe and Paul,
Having never used an offset screwdriver to remove this rail, nor even owned
one, even for rocker arm  lost motion adjustment,
I use a 1/8" screwdriver blade to remove the screws. Sometimes but seldom,
if one is tenacious, it is necessary to remove the felt blocks.
Take care in replacing the, (I call it the whisker rail) return spring rail
so that you do not bend the springs out of shape.
Joe please describe the screw replacement that you do.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com