[pianotech] Old can of worms (was Re: tunelab vs verituner)

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri May 11 07:21:16 MDT 2012

Let me redefine stressful then.  Tuning aurally is simply more work, it
takes more steps to accomplish the same goal.  When it comes to pitch
corrections, it generally requires at least one additional full pass when
compared to the offerings of at least one ETD out there.  For a single
tuning that may not be that much difference but it is a difference.  When
you multiply that by several tunings in a day, it's a lot more work, more
listening work, more physical work.  That's not a false premise, it's a
simple fact.  I call that more stress but if it's easier to view that as
simply more work, that works for me.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com