[pianotech] Old can of worms (was Re: tunelab vs verituner)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu May 10 00:47:47 MDT 2012

Gary, that is the part I can't do and/or understand !!!!

Duaine

This is what I don't understand. How can you not understand, much less actually do, tune a piano wiithout the use of a machine? That is why I made the "non-professional" comment. All you're doing is turning pegs with a tool until a machine tells you the peg has been turned the right amount. That's not knowing how to tune a piano. That's knowing how to manipulate a tool according to a machine.

Wim