[pianotech] Ivory Laws

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu May 3 21:09:15 MDT 2012

I'm not sure that the information is correct.  That's why I was asking.
I've never heard of this being enforced for prebanned ivory or vintage
pianos and so wondered if this was something new.  Not sure if the state is
actually doing this or not.  I would seriously doubt it.  I do know that
import laws can be quite strict in this respect but that's something a bit
different.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com