[pianotech] Estimated fees

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Sat Mar 31 21:29:43 MDT 2012

I understand that we as technicians cannot discuss our prices here.  But let's go a little easier on Norbert.  He is not a technician.  He is a customer.  He sells pianos, some very fine ones (I'm in Manitoba, he's on the west coast, and I tune for one of his customers!) and he is asking what is fair to offer a tech for a defined body of work.

Now I know we can't give him an answer.  But as a customer, I really doubt that he is crossing the line of the anti-trust issue.  And we don't have to either, as long as we graciously decline to answer him in this forum.

Floyd Gadd
Manitoba Chapter