[pianotech] teflon

atrav27 at att.net atrav27 at att.net
Fri Mar 30 10:23:07 MDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: <atrav27 at att.net>

> I use DuPont Teflon ChainSaver.
> PS, for grease, especially for brass (castors and pedals), I prefer 'SuperLube' synthetic grease.

Plus, for modern pianos that are fully infected with plastic parts, I trust Teflon and synthetic
grease to not damage the plastic. IMO that synthetic grease is very good when you have dissimilar
materials, plastic to wood, brass to leather, etc, but especially plastic to plastic.

Vanity to reply to my own email? haha ;o)

-Aron-