[pianotech] Wasted man power!

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Mar 29 13:35:21 MDT 2012

Some more joke... I went to that webpage and clicked on the video and it said...

"Embedding disabled by request....Watch on YouTube"

1) _who_ requested for this to be disabled

2) _why_ should I have to watch it from YouTube

Dumb asses......

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years