[pianotech] Not one of Bechstein's design triumphs.....

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Mar 29 12:34:52 MDT 2012

Yes, well, with a lot of those Kimball's the whole piano was a design error.
And, sadly, the Kimball was not the only--or the worst--culprit. It was just
the best known.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com