[pianotech] FW: Re: Archives???!!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 20:39:29 MDT 2012

<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Garrett
To: Dale Erwin
Sent: 3/28/2012 7:38:43 PM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Archives???!!!

Dale,
Yuppers! That's the one! (er...two<G>) and any others in the archives, if possible. I have a set of hammers that are just a bit wide and a bit heavy for the application, causing me grief! :-(   I have one that I can use w/my table saw, but it's a bit crude and needs to be adjuste for almost each hammer. Made the darned thang years ago. Haven't used it more than once or twice, butt.......when ya need it, ya need it!<G> If I can find something better than what I have, I'll whip one out.<G>
Thanks,
Joe