[pianotech] Surprising value of business cards

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 26 06:21:00 MDT 2012

I'm sure my ex-wife could tell you a few stories of the calls she could get if my old business phone had been my home phone.  Like the business card that was found in the piano 30 years later, I put my stickers in all instrument that I service (almost all - the real junkers, I pass on).  Being  in St. Louis, I once got a call from Colorado on an instrument that I serviced. Seem the customer moved there and then sold the instrument.

It has been 17 years since I moved to where I am now and I'll bet whoever has my old phone number still gets calls reqesting service only to be advised that they have not reached me.

Ken Gerler