[pianotech] Haynes Piano Manual

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Mar 25 12:27:08 MDT 2012

No, I don't get it, Joe.

I have not encountered these many other manuals you refer to, except for
the 1920 Amateur Mechanic extract that I put on my Technical Info page,
with just such strictures as you mention.

What are these many other manuals, and what would you point to in the
Haynes book - which I presume you have read - as an example of falsely
suggesting that something is easy to do with minimal effort?

And do you not accept that the full-colour photos throughout make this a
useful supplement to Reblitz for the piano technology student?

Best regards,

David.