[pianotech] voicing tool

tomtuner at verizon.net tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Mar 23 19:35:19 MDT 2012

List,
I thought we had a tool sell - exchange on the HL site but I couldn’t seem to locate it.
So --- here goes a  shameless plug  for this voicing tool .
Designed for the compass point – ball peen method presented to the Boston chapter by David Stanwood and recently discussed on list.
I made up 10 of these with an acorn nut to replicate the ball peen hammer surface. I used it today after reshaping hammers on a 40 year old G2 Yamaha with great results and having both tools on one handle speeds up the process.

email me private please

Piano  hammer voicing tool with  walnut handle.  Combination  compass point needle and  acorn nut for "peening". Needle included.

The chuck has 0 to  1/4" capacity and can also be used for the Angel shot technique discussed in the recent journal article.

length w/out needle 6"

weight 4.5 oz.