[pianotech] Hide Glue - Was "Evil Glue"

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Wed Mar 21 12:03:15 MDT 2012

Just as a matter of interest Duaine, if you were recovering the bellows on a player, where do you do it?
If you remove the upper /lower assembly to your house.
We all, or a lot of us, just used an old table in a corner of the house, when starting out.
Do the same here, remove the action, replace the hammers, and return to the customer's house and travel them.
You can either make a template of the string indentations for matching, or do it every second hammer method.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia.