[pianotech] Hide Glue

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 20 22:39:38 MDT 2012

Duaine said:
"It is called "getting it right" - I put on the new hammers - with - the
action in the piano - so that each hammer is
lined up and hitting the strings right - as well as - being correctly
spaced and turned to the right angle !

Your way - means bringing the whole piano to my house - right ?"

Duaine,
You sometimes border on real and other times just plain dumb! There are
better ways to do what you call: "getting it right". Sheesh! You really
need to mentor with a good rebuilder, imo.. And, NO, it does not mean that
the piano has to be moved! (shaking my head in total disbelief.)
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I