[pianotech] Hebridean tuning trip pics

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Mar 18 12:32:57 MDT 2012

In a couple of the photos you can see some cows. I took those on the
small island of Vatersay. Four of them were ambling up the single-track
road in front of me. On hearing my car slowly approaching, they placidly
sauntered to the sides of the road to let me pass. and then back on to
the road to stroll up towards me as I had parked to take photos!  Very
placid. Sheep on the islands are very tame too. One of the photos shows
three of them apparently looking with interest at my car, which, being a
slightly unusual model (a Renault VelSatis) may be the only one of its
kind to have made it to the Western Islkes! (Renault never sold many of
these in the UK).

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk