[pianotech] Hebridean tuning trip pics

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 20:34:22 MDT 2012

David,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. I am surprised that nobody responded so far. You must have done some planning for the trip and the numerous tunings involved. You were rewarded with this lovely trip into the unknown, beautiful scenery. We are fortunate as piano technicians being called to areas we would have never gone to, if it were not for the piano service.

Ursula Hammerling, RPT
Washington, NJ  07882