[pianotech] National convention as a member benifit

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 12:53:38 MDT 2012

aaaaah yeah. Brain fog.

Dale Erwin RPT-

-From: Ryan Sowers <tunerryan at gmail.com>

Subject: Re: [pianotech] National convention as a member benifit

Dale
Just a small correction: Carl Lieberman (not Carl Meyer) has been promoting this idea. Its an interesting one. Dale,

Ryan Sowers

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:56 AM, William Monroe <bill at a440piano.net> wrote:

I do like the idea as well.  As Patrick suggested, I think it would be helpful to crunch the numbers (with assistance from the home office to understand the extent of expenses, etc.) and figure out an accurate number for a dues increase.  Then, selling that dues increase to the membership is a challenge.  I think it could be met, but it would be a challenge.

It is an idea with merit, but it really needs to be spelled out into a proposal, as Patrick also suggested.  I'm also in favor of the idea.

William R. Monroe