[pianotech] National convention as a member benifit

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Mar 15 06:56:39 MDT 2012

I do like the idea as well.  As Patrick suggested, I think it would be
helpful to crunch the numbers (with assistance from the home office to
understand the extent of expenses, etc.) and figure out an accurate number
for a dues increase.  Then, selling that dues increase to the membership is
a challenge.  I think it could be met, but it would be a challenge.

It is an idea with merit, but it really needs to be spelled out into a
proposal, as Patrick also suggested.  I'm also in favor of the idea.

William R. Monroe