[pianotech] The case of the missing bridle straps%21

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:12:52 MDT 2012

Floyd Gadd asked: "Is the action you are working on constructed so that the jacks do not
fall below the hammer butt felts, even without bridle straps?  If so,
that would probably explain the absence of bridle straps."

Excellent observation! Yes, you are correct! I never even thought of that.

Cheers,

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"
www.unigeezer.com