[pianotech] Multi-tool again

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Mar 11 08:44:47 MDT 2012

Well, I wasn't paying attention and used the wrong message as a reply
springboard, ending up on the list that doesn't take attachments without
playing pointless and unnecessary games. Here's try two, on a real list,
with a photo.

To whom,
Soundboard front trim. Another "fein" use for the Harbor Freight (now
$19.99) multi tool. Like the hammer shank trim, this one saved me a
bunch of time and provided an actual use for that big cheesy 3/4 round
blade. Worked very well.

Ron N