[pianotech] Agraffe abuse

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Mar 8 17:35:50 MST 2012

Were those, perchance, struck with a hammer at some time in their past life?
I ask because in the dim recesses of my memory I recall someone--who shall
remain nameless to protect the guilty even if I could remember who it
was--that was at one time a "recommended" procedure for leveling strings. It
was an idea that didn't last long. Probably because the agrafes receiving
the treatment also didn't last long.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com