[pianotech] flat v-bar

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 08:32:50 MST 2012

Hi Ron
  Beautiful outcome on the bearing bars. It must tune very well.
   The finish is stunning. IS all that original or re-done?
  Any recordings of it embedded anywhere?
  What hammers were employed in this Yamaha Do-Oversed

Dale Erwin RPT-
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
Pre-hung Ronsen hammer sets/Abel parts
Sitka Soundboards & Supplies