[pianotech] new cars

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Mon Mar 5 18:01:44 MST 2012

While texting, talking on the phone, eating a donut, drinking a beer and listening to the talk radio, who’s got time to drive??   Besides, he was only going 75 mph  .........   in town  .........  past city hall ...........  while taking a shot.  Risk??  nah.  Toss in a bikini and we’ll consider it a risk.

Risky indeed
But who would believe it otherwise?

Sent from my iPhone