[pianotech] flat v-bar

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 12:30:34 MST 2012

:Larry

Look at the strings as they go over the v-bar, which is the brass rail beween felt in front of the pins and the capo bar, in the section of strings to the left of the plate strut, and compare that with the v-bar to the section of string to the left of that. You'll see that the v-bar is different.

Wim