[pianotech] flat v-bar

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Mar 5 12:24:31 MST 2012

On 3/5/2012 1:08 PM, tnrwim at aol.com wrote:
> At this point I am not
> planning to replace the v-bar.

Then you may get another callback. The one I found didn't collapse all
the way and didn't look trustworthy, so I hammered it flat so it
wouldn't collapse further.

> Joe, I have never heard of a model C Baldwin grand either. It's about
> the same size and scaling as a Baldwin L. Del, or anyone, have you heard
> of a C? Was it a limited production model?

The one I found was labeled a model K. It had been sort of rebuilt
somewhere along the line, so I don't know if that was real or not.
Ron N