[pianotech] Service vehicles

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Mar 2 19:52:59 MST 2012

I might as well chime in:

I have a '99 Mountaineer with, soon to be, 199,000 miles on it and - starting - to look for a replacement.

My requirements are: (1) as cheap as I can find (2) must be a V8 (3) must have torque and power (4) must be able to
handle towing a trailer with full sized player pianos or reed organs (5) most or all of the amenities that is on the
Mountaineer.

Anyone ever driven the ??? year Jeep ??? with the V8 5.9L Hemi ? Average price ? (I though maybe some of you may have
looked into one of these, although I know I can look online)

..... the trouble is - I'm not really ready to give this one up because it have served us extremely well. As with all
cars, I'm just waiting for the show to drop.

TIA, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years