[pianotech] just about the time

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Mar 2 08:27:46 MST 2012

Exactly, just like the Big Three have factories overseas. Toyota and Honda
likely have more American content than the Big Three. And they didn't take
the bailout. (did I already mention that?)

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook!
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148> Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____