[pianotech] just about the time

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 2 05:01:50 MST 2012

Wim
Gee...I just hit 205,000 on my 2004 Honda Pilot and it looks very likely that I'll get another 100,000. Engine purrs like a kitten and literally, no problems whatsoever other than normal maintenance. And I bought this used with 9,000 miles.
 This has been fully paid for 4 yrs with the hope I'll drive this for 3 more years.
To date, I've yet to go the new car route and have never regretted the move. But then again, I've  been sticking to  either Toyota or Hondas products for the past 30 yrs.
Tom Servinsky