[pianotech] One of a kind piano

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue Jul 31 16:39:09 MDT 2012

There is a Youtube video of the Steinway Moór piano - I've embedded it
in my "Pianoddities" page http://www.davidboyce.co.uk/pianoddities.php

While Steinway only ever made that single one, it seems the Bechstein
and Bosendorfer each made a few of them.  There is a book about the Moór
piano, and it has a fold-out page with a diagram of the keys and action.

Best regards,

David.