[pianotech] mouse contamination from the dark side<G>

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Jul 28 09:40:10 MDT 2012

>> Euphonious Thumpe
>> *Besides the unpleasantness and risk to me, I don't want to add
>> a "sense of value" to something that is a risk to customers' health,
>> by encouraging them to invest money in it. And when I've suggested
>> that they invest in a  different instument, they tend to utterly
>> ignore me.

Level four bio hazards aside, adding a "sense of value" to a piano
corpse by extracting money from the pockets of the "too poor to afford
better" owner in the performance of purely janitorial work has never
failed to creep me out. I've always thought one could find more
rewarding work as a contract killer, OSHA inspector, or stuffing ballot
boxes in Dade county.

Ron N