[pianotech] FW: Re: my first Wegman

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 18:53:29 MDT 2012

FWIW
 My first wegman expereince was one that had pot metal action brackets. Could not get the action out of this baby grand till I intentionally broke the brackets.  hmmm...this was about 1976. Mediocre piano. It got new action brackets and reg.
Still mediocre

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos