[pianotech] Conventions ( was Pianotech? )

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Jul 24 16:48:16 MDT 2012

On 7/24/2012 4:13 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> I swear - some of you are as dumb as a door nail

This is apparently the case. When you were baffled by the left bearing
seal on an Ampico take up spool and asked for help, I stupidly described
to you how to fix it, presuming that you were actually interested in
learning something. You, naturally, argued with me. When you asked again
some weeks later, I again stupidly spent the time to describe to you how
to fix it. Again, you argued with me. Now, much later, you still haven't
figured it out in spite of being told twice, but all is not lost. Though
I'm demonstrably slow and dim, I've finally learned that you will never
learn, but only argue, and aren't worth wasting any amount of time on
trying to help or educate you. You'll never aspire to improvement in any
way, or raising your standards, no matter what. I've finally learned
that you have nothing to offer any of us, nor do we have anything to
offer you that you will accept. So you are permanently in my trash
unread from this moment on, in the company of only a very few other
similarly worthy individuals through all the years I've subscribed to
this list. As with those other individuals, while I deeply pity your
poor customers, your absence from my mailbox will make my days brighter.

Ron N