[pianotech] Dampp Chaser tank

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 14:36:04 MDT 2012

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Larry Fisher RPT <larry_fisher at pdxtuner.com
> wrote:

>  I’m moving an existing grand complete DC system to a Yamaha console.
> The tank is to large to fit to the right of the pedals  ........  or
> anywhere else for that matter.  Is there a narrow tank available for such
> installations and if so, anyone have one laying around??  (just the tank)

Is this one of the older style grand tanks? They were wider than the
current universal tanks.

I've not had any difficulty getting the universal tanks into just about any
console. Haven't done a backside install yet, but if you can't fit the
normal stuff in the piano, maybe something from that would work.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS