[pianotech] Square Grand Flanges & Terry's Back....

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 15:49:27 MDT 2012

Three weeks in Ireland's County Donegal mountains & pubs definitely qualify as good!  And yes, the Guinness, Murphy's & Beamish from the tap in Ireland really is better than what you get here in the states.....   :-(

And 55 to 60 degrees and overcast/misting beats a sun-scortching 95 degrees & 90% humidity (Tampa, Florida weather) any day.   :-)

And the few pianos I saw in Ireland are nothing short of something out of a horror movie....

Terry Farrell