[pianotech] Applying PVC-E to keysticks

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Wed Jul 18 14:23:50 MDT 2012

I just use a 1" flat brush and wash it up with water.
Keep a damp rag handy to keep things clean. It is easier to remove it before it dries.
I don't bother clamping.
I do an octave at a time, going back to the previously done octave to check alignment, while the alignment can still be corrected.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia