[pianotech] Pianotech?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 13:22:02 MDT 2012

Wim,
I expected that response from you, even before I opened it!<G> I do have a
life other than PTG. I'll leave it at that.
The "...continue for at least another 6 months", is nice, BUT, has anything
been decided in regards to the "Dumber Logic" fiasco? Or, put another way,
are we persuing some better and useable? Inquiring minds want to know.<G>
Joe

pianotech at ptg.org <pianotech at ptg.org>