[pianotech] 96 years of pledge

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 08:08:52 MDT 2012

P.S. Another benefit of using the safer-strip/alcohol system is that the solvents and fumes are far less dangerous than with methylene chloride strippers, and don't plow through/wear out your carbon mask and gloves anywhere nearly as fast. (Both protecting you, and saving you money in that regard.) Did I mention that I've carefully stripped a whole piano this way, without a single whiff of chemicals, or burned skin?

Thumpe