[pianotech] unsubscribe - Should be Olde List!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 1 10:58:45 MST 2012

Ryan said: "I think the problem is this Board of Directors is too
emotionally invested
in the new and improved product because they have spent so much time,
energy, and (our)$$ on it. The only hope would be to elect a new board who
isn't so invested in it. I keep thinking that we've had a poorly
designed/manufactured piano delivered to us and the leadership keeps trying
to convince us that it just needs a little more regulating and "playing
in". I would like to see the whole thing scrapped and start over with
something that works and that the membership wants."

Ryan,
Absolutely! Especially the last sentence!!@!#@$%
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.