[pianotech] (no subject)

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Feb 22 22:18:40 MST 2012

YEP.. Probably his email address book are on Yahoo !!!

BTW.... even though illegal...... _ANYONE at Yahoo_ can get at your email address book.

If so, GET OFF WEB MAIL and use a Email Client (Thunderbird, etc) - your address book is on your own hard drive.

Just sayin'

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years