[pianotech] Fwd: Fischer baby grand - $2500 (Mililani)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 09:34:58 MST 2012

Here is the latest version of scamming.

Wim

-----Original Message-----
From: donald duke <donaldduke1 at gmail.com>
To: tnrwim <tnrwim at aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 22, 2012 4:06 am
Subject: Re: Fischer baby grand - $2500 (Mililani)

Thanks for the prompt response.. I am ready to buy it  as a gift
or my brother,I am at sea at the moment cause i am a marine engineer and
ue to the nature of my work, phone calls making and visiting of
ebsite are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert
nd send you an email regarding it. I really want it to be a surprise
or my brother so i wont let him know anything about it until
t gets delivered to him, i am sure he will be more than happy with
t. I insist on paypal because i don't have online banking, but i can
ay from my
aypal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i will only need your
paypal email address and the price so i can make the
ayment asap for it and pls if you don't have paypal account yet, it
s very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and get it set up, after
ou have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for
egistration with paypal so as to put the money through. I have a pick
p agent that will come and pick it up after i have made the payment.