[pianotech] Voicing needle canister

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:25:06 MST 2012

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:

> Same here, and I enjoyed making it.
> Ron N

If it brought so much enjoyment, you could do it again. My address is in
the directory.

<G> Just kidding.

I'd like to make one myself. It's fun. I think I have my extra needles in a
film roll canister. Along with my ring voicing tool from PianoForte Supply.

My dad made something from PVC pipe with end caps. One end cap is glued,
and the other is removable. It's too big for voicing needles, but the right
size for things like small files, or drill bits. I'm not sure what diameter
the stuff is, but I'd guess it's probably the smallest pipe.

I'm not using it, but a decent idea.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS