[pianotech] [PTG Pianotech]: RE:Compass point single needle voicing

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:43:34 MST 2012

I placed an order for compass needles for my chapter. Well I thought I was ordering 6 needles, but ended up ordering 6 - 12 packs. So, needless to say, I've got a s**t load of compass needles. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of these from me, just mail me a check. $2.00 each or $15.00 for a 12 pack. That's less than you would pay directly from Drafting Steals because I saved on the shipping of 72 needles. email privately for my address.

Al -
High Point, NC